Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Morning After

Good morning all.
So just thought I’d jump in and update on my hair after last night’s BACV wash.
I let my hair dry naturally and left it out when I went to bed.
I think if I didn’t add the coconut oil, my hair would probably be pretty normal in terms of “not dirty” but because I added the coconut oil, it seems to be acting as a leave in treatment would.
My hair is obviously a bit greasy to touch but it’s not scary gross like you might be thinking and not in a dirty way, because my hair is actually clean.
It just feels as though I’ve put a treatment in it – in fact, it feels a lot less gross then when you do use a treatment because it’s not heavy and ick.
This morning, I tied my hair up to shower. I contemplated getting it wet with the water, but my time is limited in the mornings as I like to get as much sleep as possible before work so I figured to just save the experimenting until later. I was also going to take a photo after I brushed it to show how not scary it looks with the coconut oil, but I forgot, so you’ll just have to take my word for it J
Today for work, I brushed it back and tied it up then just curled it in a bun and wrapped a nice big white ribbon around it – 'cause I’m cute like that – and in all honesty, it doesn’t look that bad.
Compared to most Wednesdays pre NPC when I was using product, even tied up with NO oil, my hair used to look and feel revolting and didn’t smell all that great either. But today, it doesn’t feel dirty or gross or oily at all, it doesn’t smell and it just looks like it may have been wet this morning.
So I think it’s safe to say that so far, the NPC is successful.
Tonight I will be trying the tomato juice treatment....Not too sure how on earth I’m going to do that one lol....I’ll have to find a way to film it as well as I sense it may be kinda funny.
Oh and just a tip with the bicarb/acv wash. I’m thinking it might be best to use a pump bottle for application as you will be able to squirt the mixture on your hair much less awkwardly then the way I poured a bowl full of it all over myself last night haha

No comments: