Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Video: Tomato Wash + Shikakamon & Honey Disaster

Oook so I already wrote this entry out but my stupid lappy died something and it cleared it before I had the chance to publish it, so NOW, I gotta type the whole thing out again and remember what I actually wrote!! How annoying!

But anyhow, enough of the winge....finally, I have finished editing and uploading the video with all of last nights excitment!! I am 99% sure I cut out all the accidental boob shots, so if you see nudity, PLEASE TELL ME!!!! lol

Here it is :)

And here are some photos from last night, as well as an "after" shot taken this morning before work.

< < < Before the treatments - kind of oily from the night before > > > 



   

< < < After the treatments - Shiny, soft and smooth! > > >



The products


The Rash



Peace Out



No comments: