Tuesday, August 30, 2011

To Shikakai or Not to Shikakai...

Alrighty peeps, time for an update.

So I am going to do the patch test tonight - I got lazy over the weekend and didn’t do it haha. BUT a fellow NO-POOer has informed me that she too had a bit of a reaction with the Shikakamon mix but when using the Shikakai without the Cinnamon, she had 0 reaction, so I’ll do a patch test and see what happens…And yes - I’ll be filming it.

I’ve been given a link to a website with another home made shampoo & condition recipe and am doing some research into further methods I can use for my hair.
If the patch test tonight has a negative result, I am going to have to try something because my hair is getting too oily too soon and I feel that doing the bicarb/ACV too often is drying it out. Even with the honey treatment I did the other day, it didn’t make too much difference…

Alright that’s it for now - will go and film the patch test and then report back with footage…

No comments: